

Tyler is so sweet and I love this stage. He is babbling more, da da blabla and mummmma muma. The mummmaa he says when he is going to sleep and wants me to hold him. I was telling a friend the other day that I love it when the kids love to hold and cuddle me. Macy will say, "Mom, I need a cuddler." and Mark loves to sit on my lap and misses me when I'm gone. A couple weeks ago Macy and I went to church while Chas stayed home with Mark and Tyler cause Tyler was sick and Mark wasn't awake yet. Chas said when Mark woke up he searched the house for me. I was thinking how much I like it that I can give Tyler the ultimate comfort, sometimes, when he is crying and sad or tired I can hold him and he will lay his little head on me and relax and go to sleep. I just hold him and enjoy every minute of it. What a wonderful time and what a wonderful time to be a mom. To be with my babies and play with them and nurture them and I'm so grateful to Chas so that I can do this. We stress and money is tight, but somehow it works out and he works very hard. Mark will wake up in the morning and ask if dad went to work and then hold two fingers up and say, "Two minutes." Meaning he wants dad to come home soon. Last night Mark helped dad outside in the yard clearing trees and brush on our property and he came in so proud that he had helped dad a whole bunch. After dinner Macy came over to my seat, gave me a hug and said, "Mom, I love you so much, that dinner was so good." How sweet is that? She doesn't always like what I cook so it meant a lot for her to come and tell me that.


My dad had given us two pair of small little chaps awhile back. The kids are fitting in them really well right now and the other day they had them on and cowboy hats, I had to run errands in town and they didn't want to take them off and so I didn't think it would hurt anything for them to leave them on so there we were at the grocery store with Macy and Mark in full blown cowboy outfits, they had a great time and the people at the store got a smile out of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment