
Macy didn't want to take pictures at all. She wanted to be the one taking pictures. So Mark and I were trying to be good sports, Mark was so sweet, he was sqeezing me so hard.

Tyler is liking pictures right now and I'm grateful for that. Lately he loves clapping, dancing and jabbering away. He loves climbing things and he loves Marks tractor.

Here she is trying really hard not to smile:) I said Macy do you like ice cream? She wanted to smile but was pretty determined.

Tyler with Mark's new hat. He is always so happy, he loves being outside playing in the dirt or mud.

I went to a consignment shop and Mark found this John Deere hat. He said it fit him and wore it the whole time we were in there. I couldn't resist how handsome he looked and so we had to buy the hat. Mark was really excited to show Dad his new hat
No comments:
Post a Comment