
Macy turned 5 on September 12th, she had a wonderful party with lots of friends! She is so big and beautiful! I worked on Saturday morning and I was really having issues that I wasn't at home for my little girls birthday, so I called her on my break and told her Happy Birthday! and then I said Macy, would you like me to sing to you? She said, "Yes mom." So I broke out into the Happy Birthday song and I just couldn't believe my little girl was 5, so about half way through I was getting pretty choked up. I finished and she said, "Mom that was really pretty." She had a wonderful day, She got a Cinderella dress and one of her presents and put it on right away, So as her dad was helping her get ready to blow out the candles, and I was taking a picture of my sweet princess blow out her princess cake and was in awe of my beautiful princess and how time really flies!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment