

We had a nice warm day so the kids and I went to Powell Gardens to run through the fountain. They absolutely love it, except Tyler. Well, he has fun, but he doesn't run through the water.

One of the play days was at a park in Lee's Summit, there park was structured like a castle and a lot of little kid stuff to play with. I let Mark bring his dump truck and he had a blast with it. He found this shady spot with a friend and was helping her with her baby. I love this picture of Macy sharing her ice cream cone with Tyler, and trust me, he wasn't taking little bites!

Below is a picture of Tyler walking around at the park with fish lips, it is hilarious and he will make the fish lips to give kisses also.
No comments:
Post a Comment