The other day Macy asked me how to get a baby. I said, "Well, you have to get big like mom." She said, "OHHHHH." I said then you find a really nice man and get married. She said oh again. I said and then you can have a baby. She said but mom what is last. I was then at a loss for explanation and wondering what she thought the last part was. I said what do you mean? She said, "Mom, I have to go to the hospital to have the baby." As if the answer was obvious. I said you are right Macy, you'll have to go to the hospital.
Then the other day she asked Mark if he would marry her, and that he should go pick a flower first. It was really sweet and sincere. She is noticing the pictures around the house of Chas and I getting married and she keeps saying, "Mom, did you get married?"
Last Sunday in church, in her little Sunbeam class, the boy next to her was to give the talk. The boy's mom wasn't in the room and so the teacher said we would wait for her to help him. Macy stands up and says, "I'll help him, I start to walk towards her to see what she might be going to help him do and she says, Mom, I got it, all by myself." I said, "Okay." Then disappointedly she takes a big sigh and says, "I forgot my scriptures." She couldn't help him now, she thought in her mind cause she didn't have her scriptures and so she sat down in her seat all said like. It was very sweat and caring that she was going to help her friend, but without the scriptures they couldn't give a talk.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment