Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sleeping babies




I tried and tried today to get Macy and Mark to take a nap, they just weren't going for it. I gave up on the idea and decided they could just go to bed early. Well, they eventually fell asleep at the weird hour of 7:00. So will they stay asleep all night? Do I wake them in 30 minutes so they aren't up all night? I'm not sure, but Mark was hilarious. He was eating, I turned my head and then when I looked back at him he was asleep. He just couldn't hold those eyes open any longer. I was taking a picture of him with crockpot lasagna everywhere and I thought I would enjoy the moment and take a picture of the other two. Maybe I should be sleeping too.

1 comment:

JJLanier said...

I love it Monica! I have had the same dilemma. Andelin fell asleep in her high chair at 7:00 the other night. She woke up around 10:30 but didn't stay up for long. Kids are so cute when they're sleeping!