This past weekend I went to my mom and dad's house to ranch sit. My mom went to Texas to watch Bill and Dad show in the Semi-finals and then Dad made it on to the Finals. It's a pretty big deal. So while I was there the I took the kids swimming that is 5 minutes away and of course they had to ride a horse before we left. They loved riding probably more than the swimming.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I bet it was nice to visit! You must have had your hands full with 3 kids and a ranch to keep up.
We just went to Bradfield Bridge- do you remember going there? It really doesn't seem like that long ago that we went with you. Dallin wants to know when you are coming to visit.
I can't believe how big Tyler is getting! The picture of the three of them is adorable! We miss everyone back "home" so much... I even miss Warrensburg! We will be in Warrensburg on Aug. 30th and we will definitely be getting custard for Broc's birthday if you are interested in joining us! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment