Thursday, September 18, 2008

Blowing bubbles


This week has been beautiful weather. I was outside with the kids and Mark was blowing bubbles. If I had a better camera I could catch the bubbles in the air. This will do for now. Mark was into blowing the bubbles, he didn't even want to look at me and smile.


Macy turned 4 on the 12th of September. She wanted butterflies on her cake. She is so smart, such a sweet little girl, and sometimes tests her mom to the limits. She loves to go to primary class, say the prayers and scripture and thought and sometimes the song. The sunbeams sit in the front row in primary and if the teacher would let her, she would do everything every sunday. We are working on sharing responsibilities. She is very independant, a second mother with Mark and Tyler, and a helper with her dad.

No comments: