Tyler has been sleeping through the night since he was about two months old. I am very grateful for this and I hope that he keeps it up. I wanted to catch him sleeping in this swing, he really likes his swing. We like that he likes it, Mark never really liked it that much, and I've found that with two other kids running around he enjoys a little quiet time in his swing (which is in my room). There isn't quite so much traffic there. He is growing really fast, or time is going by fast. He is talking a whole lot, smiling, laughing, and trying to sit up. He is very strong, I'm sure it won't be long before he rolls over. The other night he rolled over, but I don't think it was on purpose. I think when I put him on his belly his arms were just right for him to roll over, because I had barely put him on his belly and he rolled over. I said to Chas, "Did you see that."
I guess I got carried away with the pictures of him, but he is really cute.Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment