Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Celebration!






At the elementary school in town they had a Fall Celebration. It was a lot of fun. It turned out to be a chili day and so we had to really bundle up. I didn't like taking Tyler out in it, but there was no way I could tell Macy and Mark that we weren't going. We had been talking about it all week long. It even started to sprinkle so we went inside, that's when we found the face painting. They had kettle corn, apple cider, petting zoo, indian info, chuch wagon, hay ride, just a lot of really fun stuff. Tyler likes his fingers and I finally got a picture of it. It was so cute, he didn't want that ol pacifer, just his two fingers. Macy and Mark both really enjoy holding Tyler, and I think he likes it too.

1 comment:

JJLanier said...

Looks like fun! Monica- you look so good! What a cute family picture!