I was cleaning and the kids were helping me. They helped me vacuum and dust and then I was making the bed and they wanted to help with the pillows. Note to other mothers, this was wonderful, they loved helping clean and it took them a long time to figure out how to get the pillowcase on the pillow. They were so serious and trying so hard I had to get a picture, but I was amazed at how long they tried to get the pillowcase on. Macy eventually got it and Mark called for back-up. The tile that you see behind the stove Chas has been working on and it is just about done. I love the picture of Macy reading to Mark. It was so cute, she was pointing at the stuff on the page and counting things with him. They had some books laid out on the floor and were just having a good time. I wanted to capture this moment of them getting along so well. ha, ha.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment