.JPG)
I love it when the kids hold hands. For memorial day we went to the lake, we were all very excited and when Macy and Mark were being so nice to each other and holding hands Chas and I knew that it was worth it.
.JPG)
There is a park at the lake and the kids had a blast. I get so dizzy on these things and I really don't like anything that goes around and around, but the kids liked it. Macy told me I wasn't pushing it fast enough so she decided to do it.
.JPG)
Mark climbing, I was amazed how high he went for not being on one of these before. Mark and Tyler both like to climb. Tyler climbed to the top of the slide the other day on the little swing set we have at home. I don't think he had any idea what he had done, but I was amazed. He didn't have any socks on and so his feet stuck really well. I had set him at the bottom for a minute and he turned around and decided to climb. He loves to swing, he was having a lot of fun, even with his arm stuck. We love his blonde hair, it's very fine and it looked funny blowing in the wind.
1 comment:
You should definitely have that first picture framed. Really cute!!!
Post a Comment