I have been at my parents farm since Saturday. The kids are having a blast and being somewhat helpful. This morning Mark was helping push Tyler around in the umbrella stroller and he was so sweet, he even shared his toys with him. Mark loves playing and working outside in the barn. I gave them a ride on a horse yesterday and Mark cried when it was time to stop. Tyler even had his first ride on a horse. They are super kids and have been great. At this very moment Mark is telling me to come outside with him.
Macy found a play piano with a microphone and is singing Mamma Mia, here I come again, my my, how can I resist ya? I love musicals and so we rented it, I didn't know anything about the storyline. Needless to say Macy came away from it with that line of the song, but it's been two weeks since we saw it and she just broke out into song one day singing that. I laughed, she is so sweet. She loves singing and dancing.
Tyler has taken his first step and has two teeth now. We are trying to get him to walk more, I know he'll catch it soon. He is growing up so fast. When he hears music he will nod his head back and forth. He tries to give kisses (mouth open kisses). He loves bananas and his rice cereal. He is a great sleeper. He will sleep through the night and wake up about 8:00 or 8:30. He loves seeing dad when he gets home from work, he gets so excited and will show off a little bit for Chas, crawling around in circles really fast.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment