Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lots of catching up




Playing in the lego container, who knew that could be so much fun.


Tyler has a lot of expressions and here are just a few. For some reason lately he has decided that when I say "Cheese" that means he should squint his eyes. Not sure why but it's pretty cute.



Everyone is a fan of root beer floats and ice cream. Tyler was really enjoying his, nevermind the mess he made, it was worth it.















These are just a few of my favorite Christmas pictures. The kids were so much fun this year! They were very happy kids and very grateful Santa got what was on the list. I'm sure Santa was grateful the list was short and to the point.










Reading books and sleeping babies are always a good thing. The picture of Tyler I especially like because he climbed up in my bed, rearranged the pillows and pulled up the covers and fell happily asleep. For Macy and Mark to fall asleep with their arms around each other is very cool. I'm going to keep this and show it to them often as they grow older.























1 comment:

Brad, Emily, Mya said...

I've been waiting for a post Monica, ha ha. I had to tease you b/c I've finally been posting more than every 6 months. Hope all is well, cute kiddos. Take care