This past week for playgroup we took all the kids to the mall to play on all the kid stuff, they had a blast! Macy went so fast it was hard to catch a picture, but she is very social and made a few friends while we were there. Mark really liked the bucking bull and the carousel. Tyler loved going around to all the kids stuff and watching, this car game that he sat down at was huge, but not much scares Tyler.
When Tyler eats he fills up his cheeks and keeps putting the food in. We try to get him to slow down, but then he gets frustrated. It's really cute and funny, but we worry that he will choke.
Yesterday, we got all ready for church and we were halfway there and got a call that it was cancelled. Macy was upset because she didn't want to take her dress off, so we took a picture and they are smiling really good because Dad was behind me making funny faces. I learned he needs to help when I want to take a good picture with all three kids smiling.



1 comment:
I love the picture of the kids together. They are so cute! I was just thinking about you all yesterday. I can't believe it has been 3 years since you moved. I miss you!
Post a Comment