Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Beautiful, wonderful, mischievious kids!

I tried to get some nice pictures of each of the kids, for me this is a really hard task. To get the child smiling in the picture, keep the others kids out of the picture, somewhat of a smile, no glare, no blurriness and at the end everyone happy. Macy and Mark I did today, and they did really well, Tyler was the other day. He will pose for a split second, if you didn't get the picture it's too bad for you because he is on the run.
I told Macy I wanted to get a nice picture, we curled her hair, she put her best church dress on and smiled very nicely.
I had made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches one day for lunch. Tyler pushed the kitchen chair over to the counter, got the jar and a spoon and went to town, He had peanut butter all over his face and hands, not too bad, huh. The picture below is the pose picture, the one above is the I'm going to get my sticky hands all over you, here I come.
Tyler loves it outside, we all do, but with me working in the evening and the weather a little nicer, Tyler's mood has been wonderful. He loves outside!





No comments: