Thursday, August 12, 2010

More pictures

Mark was enjoying the water as well. He is holding on to the ledge waiting patiently to swim with me or Kyrell.
Beautiful Macy. It was a very hot day and her cheeks were very rosy. It was very nice to go swimming, all the kids love the water. I was holding Tyler in 5 foot water, I set him on the ladder and he jumped off, I had my hand on him and so I caught him, but he had no fear and was going for it. I have to keep my eye on him. I even jumped off the diving board and dove in. It had been a long time since I jumped off a diving board. So long ago that I don't remember the last time.
Tyler was exhausted and very much enjoyed Uncle Kyrell holding him also waiting for ice cream. Tyler really enjoys ice cream, he can say it and will ask for it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. He is very serious when he eats it too, don't get in his way.
After we went swimming we took the kids to get ice cream and this is Macy patiently waiting. I cut her hair and we are all adjusting. When I cut it she was sad that it wasn't long like a princess and that my friends would talk about it, yes, she was worried about MY friends talking. It is cooler for the summer and I told her it would grow back, but she cried the whole time I cut it.
Tyler found this deer at Grandpa Bob's!




2 comments:

JJLanier said...

I love Macy's hair! But don't tell Macy I said anything. I cut Andelin's hair for the first time a couple of weeks ago. She seems to be okay with it.
The go carts look like so much fun! Dallin would LOVE to do that!
When are you coming to visit us? Can't believe how fast 3 1/2 years have gone since you moved.

Hall Family of 5 said...

It also looks like the kids enjoyed swimming and you from the sound of it. I love Macy's haircut, that is how I have Addilee's cut and I love it.