Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tractor Show

Last night I looked out the window and saw my two boys sitting under the playground on the picnic table. I don't know what they were looking at but they were enjoying the time together and looked so handsome. Mark would scoot over and Tyler would scoot over by him.
We went to a Tractor Show and they had a lot to do. We had a wonderful time!
Tyler turned around, got on Dad's lap and gave him a hug. It was such a wonderful moment, I said, "Hold on, hold it right there."
On his hat he had a fake bird and the boys were just sure he didn't know he had it up there. They were very concerned for him, especially Tyler. I kept trying to get them to look at me, but that just wasn't going to happen so I took the picture.
They all took a turn pumping water.
Macy and Mark both did the kiddie tractor pull. They both did very well and had fun.
Mark patiently waiting for his turn to do the tractor pull.
This little train ride was fun. Mark's little car didn't have a horn so the driver found this one that he could hold. Tyler wasn't sure at first but he liked it.
Macy ran up to the first car and hopped in.
This is as they were leaving and Tyler was looking at us like, "I'm stuck now aren't I?"

No comments: