

This past Wednesday we all went to a Royals Baseball Game. Chas' work bought tickets for all the employees and their families. We had a great time and the kids really enjoyed it. The seats were great and the weather was absolutely wonderful!

Mark was chasing, or trying to catch a geese at Powell Gardens. He would say, "Here duck, here duck. I won't hurt you." The geese must be somewhat friendly because he would get pretty close. I actually thought he might catch one.

We took the kids to my parents and as always the rode horses. Macy and Mark rode on horses all by themselves and loved trotting. Tyler loves it too and they don't want to get off. Chas and I went for a motorcycle ride that day and the kids stayed with my mom. They really wanted to ride while Chas and I were gone. Mom said they should wait until we got back so we could watch them and the kids said, "That's okay, we'll just ride twice."

At the baseball game. Chas took a couple of pictures and on both of them one of the kids is looking away.

These mule statues are at Powell Gardens. Chas' mom came to visit for two weeks and we took her to see Powell Gardens. Mark and Tyler enjoyed sitting on the mules.


This apple core is also at Powell Gardens.

On September 12th Macy turned 6. She is so big and had a great birthday. This is the second year Irene has been here for her birthday. Thank you for coming and being here for Macy's special day.
The other day while driving home from school I asked Macy what the best part of her day was and she thought for a little bit and said, "Mom, my best part was getting to come home." Now I know that could be taken several ways but it really hit me. I was so thankful that she wanted to come home, loved her home and wanted to be with her family. I hope she always wants to come "HOME". I love her so much and she is growing up so fast. After her birthday she kept saying, "Mom, I don't feel six." She is doing great at school and learning a lot.

When Grandma came we also went to Branson and this was at Silver Dollar City. We were there all day watching shows, riding rides and eating great food. Thank you Grandma!!
1 comment:
Cute kids....
Post a Comment