Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Dressing up!
Aunt Maranda came for Christmas, the kids get so excited for her to come. Macy kept looking out the back door to check if she was here and would say, "Nope, not here yet." I try not to tell them she is coming until just before because they wear themselves out just getting ready for her to come. Maranda and Tariq were going to take a nap and somehow Macy and Mark went with them, they all read stories and then fell asleep. I thought it was amazing they all fit in bed.
Macy loves to dress up. This particular day Mark decided he wanted to as well so I told him that he could dress up in some suits that he doesn't wear to church. I was working on the computer and they came in to show me what they had on. It was very cute, Macy had a suit coat on and Mark was looking at me as if to say, "This doesn't fit her and what are you going to do about it." Macy had found these Minnie ears and so it was a little bit of
everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment