Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sea shells











We found these sea shells in a box and the kids were having a wonderful time going through them. Chas brought these back for me from Diego Garcia when he was in the Air Force. They are really pretty and the kids held everyone up to their ear to hear the ocean.
Tyler is pulling up on things and one day he woke up from his nap and this is what I found. I was shocked and ran to get the camera. He is so much fun. He loves playing with Macy and Mark and they do a really good job of trying to include him some way. They love playing with Play-Doh and they wanted Tyler to play too. I said that he could sit in the high chair and watch them.
While I'm typing this Macy is telling Mark to get the dry booger that is in his nose. She is such a little helper and a very particular little girl.




No comments: