Monday, January 26, 2009
Medical Transcription here I come!
I finished Medical Transcription school in December, I have my Diploma and I'm so glad to be done with the schooling. I am so glad to be done, it took me awhile to finish this project, we moved a couple of times, I had two babies and I help Chas with his business that he does on the side. Now the real fun starts right. I am looking for a job to be a Medical Transcriptionist from home, if anyone out there knows of a Doctor that needs one let me know, in the meantime I will continue searching. We'll see how I juggle that with the kids and everything else that is going on in my everyday life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hooray! Congratulations on completing that! Good luck getting work going. Today was one of those days that I wonder how I get anything else done with 3 kids....but sometimes you just have to!
Post a Comment