Thursday, January 22, 2009

Little Mommy




This morning the kids all watched a movie while I cleaned a little bit. They were so cute. Macy wanted to feed Tyler his baby food. She would say, "Open wide Tyler, I know you want it, oh it's yummy huh. Good boy Tyler." He had a look on his face like, Is this okay? Should I eat? I don't have a choice. Fun, fun. Can we freeze our kids at this age? I love it. Other than the diapers, but Mark is just about potty trained and that has been wonderful. He is such a big boy and really likes his big boy underwear, now that he will wear them. He didn't want to potty train for a long time.






1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi Monica!!
I was so surprised and happy to see your comments and to come see your blog. You have the cutest kids!! Which is kind of odd because the last time I saw you was before you were even married. lol!! I love how the internet reconnects people!
We are living in SW Kansas now, only about an hour away from the CO border, and doing pretty good! My email address is jkabe99@yahoo.com drop me a line and we'll catch up some more!!