Macy loves her little Tyler. I was taking a picture of him today and she wanted to be in the picture. She kept moving around and saying, "Mom, take a picture of this one." I could have taken a whole lot. It was really sweet. I took Tyler to the doctor for his two month check-up and shots. He did really well considering, but of course did not like the shots. Mark keeps saying that Tyler is hurt. They are both very concerned.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Big Sister
Macy loves her little Tyler. I was taking a picture of him today and she wanted to be in the picture. She kept moving around and saying, "Mom, take a picture of this one." I could have taken a whole lot. It was really sweet. I took Tyler to the doctor for his two month check-up and shots. He did really well considering, but of course did not like the shots. Mark keeps saying that Tyler is hurt. They are both very concerned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
All of these cute pictures of Macy with her brothers almost make me want another baby... ALMOST!!! Your family is adorable!
So cute Monica! It's fun when they want their picture taken instead of running away.
Post a Comment