The other day I was driving in town and Macy said, "Whoa mom." She sounded like something terrible had happened, so I said Macy what's wrong, what happened. She said, "Holy smokes Mom, I just saw a blue boat." I have no idea where the holy smokes came from, why the blue boat was so important. It was all very funny and truly genuine. She sounded like we had to stop the car right then and go get this blue boat. Jennifer we do remember going to that bridge with you all. It was a lot of fun. I really miss a lot of stuff about out there, but some things I don't. I hope we can visit soon (but my soon has a long time period on it, I guess I mean within the next year). We would love to have you all out here, I'm still trying to figure out how we would travel that far with three children, I'm sure it's possible, but I'm not ready to tackle that right now. Rian, I know exactly how it is to miss being here, I missed it terribly when we moved. Most of all I missed the green grass and the rain.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Cute kids
The other day I was driving in town and Macy said, "Whoa mom." She sounded like something terrible had happened, so I said Macy what's wrong, what happened. She said, "Holy smokes Mom, I just saw a blue boat." I have no idea where the holy smokes came from, why the blue boat was so important. It was all very funny and truly genuine. She sounded like we had to stop the car right then and go get this blue boat. Jennifer we do remember going to that bridge with you all. It was a lot of fun. I really miss a lot of stuff about out there, but some things I don't. I hope we can visit soon (but my soon has a long time period on it, I guess I mean within the next year). We would love to have you all out here, I'm still trying to figure out how we would travel that far with three children, I'm sure it's possible, but I'm not ready to tackle that right now. Rian, I know exactly how it is to miss being here, I missed it terribly when we moved. Most of all I missed the green grass and the rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
If we have our house done when you come you're welcome to stay with us. Dallin was just looking at the picture of your kids and said,"Mom- I remember them."
I love it when kiddos come up with things like that! It reminds you that they are little people, with minds of their own, and they are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment