Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tagged again

How To Play This Game of Tag:Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Joys: 1)My husband 2)Our children 3)Our dreams.

Fears: 1)Rape 2)child missing 3)my children being sick and me not being able to do much about it.

Goals: 1)Be a better mother 2)Be a better wife 3)Finish my medical transcription schooling and start working a little bit.

Obsessions/Collections: 1)I love retro country music 2)Ice cream 3)Reading great books.

Random surprises about myself: I'm not really sure what to put here.1)I love old musical movies such as: Meet me in St. Louis with Judy Garland and Doris Day movies 2)Rian I would love to watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants II, I saw a little bit of the first one and I told my sister I loved it. 3) I wish all of my family could live closer together. I miss every bit of my family so very much. I love them all very much and I wish I could have told my grandma ada goodbye.

I will tag someone later, I'm hoping some of my family and friends will start a blog and then I will tag them.

No comments: