

Macy got a cough on Sunday so I had to stay home from church with her. It is getting better, and in the mean time she has been taking a few more baths than normal so that the steam can help her chest. Today she got a little crazy with the shampoo. It was hilarious. She was making all sorts of things with her hair. One time she piled it way up high and said it was an ice cream cone. Then she would pull it down by her ears and say that it was dog ears. She had a lot of fun and she kept saying let me make something else.



On Saturday, the 23rd of August, we were all working and playing outside. We have been clearing trees on our property, cutting fire wood for the winter, and just cleaning up. The kids were helping us and playing. I had to go inside to feed Tyler and Mark came in to get a drink. He was very thirsty and I appreciated why when I saw how dirty he was. We thought he was a little too dirty and might have had a little help getting this dirty. Turned out that Macy and helped put the dirt on him. His blue eyes were still just as pretty.

Last friday, the 22nd of August, Macy and Mark were playing with Abigail and Rachel Wamsley while their mother ran to town. The kids were all piled in this little rocking chair, that also spins, with their babies and teddy bears. They were take turns who sat in the chair and who pushed. It was fun to watch them and they were having a blast. I wasn't sure how they weren't getting dizzy, I sure would have been.
No comments:
Post a Comment